Kansas City Car Accident Lawyer
When you look at the number of car accidents that happen every year — more than five million — it can be staggering. When an accident happens to you, however, the results can be devastating and can leave you searching for answers. As a Kansas City personal injury attorney I provide experienced representation for motor vehicle accident victims and their families. I have helped clients in Massachusetts, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, and many other states file personal injury claims following serious accidents. I also represent the families of those who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
Car Accidents Don’t Just Happen – Someone Is At Fault
No matter how safe a driver you may be, the odds are pretty good that you’ll be involved in a car accident at some point in your life. As a Kansas City car accident lawyer I’ve helped thousands of injured people, both locally and across the country, reach settlements in their cases. When it comes to litigation, legal experience is crucial. Since I deal with auto accident lawsuits every day I know exactly what to do to quickly and effectively begin your litigation. As your Kansas City auto accident lawyer, I’ll address the liability or negligence issues in the accident. I know exactly what it takes to prove who was at fault for the accident. Most importantly, you’ll be able to focus on your physical and emotional recovery.
Top Accident Attorney on the Country Club Plaza, KC MO
When someone comes into my office to talk about a car accident, I know what to do:
- I will address any liability or negligence issues in the accident. I know what it takes to prove who was at fault. For example, the evidence in accidents involving semi-trucks can be very different than in an accident between two passenger vehicles.
- I know what evidence to collect.
- I know how to show the types and extent of the injuries that accident victims suffer. Injuries aren’t just physical. They can be emotional, mental, and economic as well. Lost wages, medical expenses, and the loss of a loved one’s companionship can all be injuries, too.
- I’m familiar with which documentation to gather, which experts to consult, and which evidence needs to be presented to a jury.
- I know how to fight the insurance companies. It is not unusual for more than one insurance company to be involved in a claim after a car accident.
- I have the experience to handle the complicated insurance claims process.
- There are often health insurance claims and hospital bills to be addressed. I have the experience to handle those complicated medical claims processes too.
Plaza Injury Law Practice Areas
No Upfront Costs or Fees
At no up-front cost to you, Plaza Injury Law provides the best legal representation in personal injury and work injury on a contingency fee basis. This means that I do not take a fee until you receive compensation. You will not incur any legal fees or costs for my time and assistance unless I successfully earn you a trial verdict or settlement. Meaning, I have every incentive to maximize your recovery. I adhere to a “Clients First” philosophy, which means that I will do everything in my power to help you receive the justice and compensation you deserve for your injury and we help you get back to normal as quickly as possible.
This website is a form of advertising designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Your choice of legal representation is an important one and should not be based solely on advertising. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor The Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. Past results afford no guarantee of future results. Every case is different and must be judged on its own merits. Co-counsel may be used or referral made.